Private Villa Petres
IDYLLIC SETTING: The costal road winds effortlessly south of Gaios, the beautiful capital of Paxos, with glimpses of tantalizing bays catching the eye, leading to Moggonissi at the tip of the island. Set above one of these pretty coves spaciously located in 2.000 m2 of landscaped property, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings, lies “Petres” villa the name meaning “stones” in Greek with its sister property only two minutes walk from the beach. The Greek owner has chosen what must be one of the most outstanding positions, to complete this new property.
ELEGANT SIMPLICITY: “Petres” villa combines a spectacular location with premier quality. Designed for a relaxing holiday the decoration uses a mixture of honey coloured local stone, keeping its style modern and clutter free. The spacious sitting area with huge inviting sofas, high colour washed ceilings open out onto the wide terrace which runs the length of the villa, white verandah drapes can offer pleasant shade while marveling at the sweeping panoramic views. As the sun cools and thoughts of al-fresco dining emerge, the kitchen in easy access to the B.B.Q really has been thoughtfully styled and makes entertaining a pleasure. Internal stone stairs lead down to three spacious bedrooms, the master and twin bedroom’s patio doors lead out to carefully tended gardens and pool terrace, the twin/double room with high windows cleverly placed around two sides of the room give a light and cool atmosphere. Steps take you from upper terraces to the magnificent pool encompassed by local stone patios and small terraced lawns, quite superb for those wishing to take a cooling dip. Gardens and rockeries boasting many varieties of Mediterranean plants enhance this truly idyllic property.
- Open plan living-dining room opening onto front sun terraces, stairs leading down to lower level.
- T.V satellite & Greek
- Kitchen with full cooker, fridge, dishwasher, microwave.
- Hall with cloakroom & door to terraces
- Sun terraces, gardens & B.B.Q
- Large hall with fitted wardrobe, bedrooms leading off and outside access
- Master bedroom with king size bed, floor to ceiling wardrobes, en-suite shower room. Patio doors leading to gardens & pool side
- Twin bedroom with floor to ceiling wardrobes, en-suite shower room. Patio doors leading to gardens leading and pool area.
- Double/twin bedroom with floor to ceiling wardrobes, en-suite shower room
- Private swimming pool
- Ample car parking space to the rear of the villa
- TV satellite
House Maid service 3 hours per day, 7 days a week. Sheets & Towels changed three times a week.
Nearest beach 2 minutes walk